Berlin - one of the most exciting and multifaceted science locations in Europe. The strengths of the Brain City Berlin also mark its characteristics.
- Diversity of expertise: The range of expertise in Berlin's scientific landscape is extraordinarily broad. The Brain City offers expertise for almost every research-related topic.
- High density of research institutions: World-class scientists work in over 40 universities and more than 70 non-university institutions.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation: Scientists and companies alike benefit from the many cooperations between Berlin's various scientific institutions. Future-oriented solutions, approaches and innovations are developed in close cooperation with industry.
- Open research atmosphere: Scientists from all over the world shape the unique academic, cultural and economic climate of the capital.
- Excellent research and teaching: The awarding of the title "Excellence University" to the Berlin University Alliance within the framework of the federal and state government's Excellence Strategy underscores the top level of research in Berlin. At the same time it proves the high potential of the Berlin cooperation concept.
The Brain City Berlin introduces itself
Download the booklet.